To create a GEDCOM file with Family Tree Maker
1. From the File menu, select "Copy/Export Family File"
2. Click the "Save as type:" drop-down list and select GEDCOM (*.GED).
3. In the File name field, type a name for the GEDCOM file. It must have the
4. In the Save in fields, select the drive and folder where you want to place your file.
5. Click Save.
Family Tree Maker displays the Export to GEDCOM dialog box.
6. Pull down "Destination:" pick "PAF"
7. Pull down "Character set:" pick "ANSEL"
8. Click OK.
DID IT !
Created a GEDCOM file on your hard drive.
Now send the GEDCOM file to email@example.com as an attachment.